Wednesday, September 9, 2009

VENTING!!! (PLEASE READ)

Today was a day of realization for me. Since my victorious bout with gun violence and Michael Jackson's passing, I've been doing tons of research on everything from homicide, secret societies, mind control, and conspiracy theories. I've come to the point were I can't take any of the crap anymore. I live in a neighborhood with 75% Latino people, 5% crackheads 15% ghetto blacks, and 5% people like me. These numbers are a little bit exaggerated of course. Anyway I live across the street from a middle school and I've noticed the amount of Latino and Asian business that get all our children's money. I don't have anything against these nationalities but I'm tired of the government giving out passes to everyone and making America pay for it. This is not only an African American issue its an American Issue. But right now I'll focus on the African American issue. I refuse to sit back and be under resourced. I have a Billion dollar empire that can't get off the ground because of the lack of resource. RESOURCE IS MONEY FOLKS!! I know where to get it. There are conventions like CEO Space that cost $7500 to attend. I have intellectual properties that need to be insured up to the value of what I stand to loss if someone steals my idea. I have corporate structure to set up which my cost anywhere from $1000-$5000.
I have a nonprofit organization that needs to be set up. I need to hire a staff of 10-12 people just get it going.....These companies I own will employ up to 200 people in 5yrs.
Foreigners come to America with seed money from there county's and get years of tax breaks when they start their businesses. Who pays for it? The latino catering/ice cream business is booming in the inner city. They have taco trucks everywhere open at all hours of the night and believe me they're racking in the big bucks. I love Latino people's drive they have amazing work ethic. Ice Creams trucks are rotating through the inner city blocks every hour on the hour.
I'm sayin all that to say that I'm going to get every resource available for me. I would urge all you who read this go get everything God has for you. There is so much we need to do for the kingdom of God. Lets go people.

No comments: