Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Have To Get This oFF My Chest

Since when has music become only entertainment.....Music is one of the most important things in my life and to see it becoming a joke is disheartening. When I first heard about The Dream I thought he was a dope writer. "Umbrella" by Rhianna, and J holiday's "Bed" were pretty dope records. So when you hear that someone is actually gonna be an artist there is a bit of anticipation. But then I heard "Shorty is a 10" I was like who the hell is this singing this horrible song. Same with Neyo his pen is on fire and Artistically better then The Dream but vocals suck. initially he didn't want to be an artist, inside sources say.

At this point I fault the labels and publishers for this crap. See it benefits them more when they can do a 360 deal with a songwriter verses an artists with no pen. They would rather settle for poor quality singing to get more money out of the act, what about the songwriters who can sing and write a beast of a record................frustrated!!!!!!!!! Lets all start a huge movement.....James Fauntleroy inspires me to keep going, that's it

No comments: