Monday, March 2, 2009

RUDE AWAKENING

I received a call today that a High School Friend Nicholas Brass past away at 28yrs old. I realized that this was to close for comfort. My High School friends were my family and I would consider Nick to be a first cousin. The ironic thing is I was just thinking to myself how I need to stop procrastinating musically before I got the call. I'm a singer first, before being an in Demand Record Producer, Mind Over Music Ent President, Cleen Clothes Founder, and everything else I have going on. I have songs I absolutely must share with the world and I just keep over analysing everything. The "Rude Awakening" is that tomorrow is not promised and it would be ashamed if I didn't share my gift to the world before I check out. I'll be displaying my heart musically start March 2, 2009.

No comments: