Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Happy New Year and welcome to the Cornelio Austin Experience. Please take some time to review last years blog entries by browsing through my Archives. I came across a lot of great things in 2008. This began as a hobby and has now become a new stream of income for me and a Marketing Tool for my business adventures. So please subscribe by going to the "Follow this Blog" Section on the right side.

2009 is the year for major exposure and collaboration. I will utilize every platform to expose my talent and the Talent of other Artists I believe in to the world. I feel like I'm in my prime right now so I will share all that I have with you. Thanks for your support.

Look for to the C "Dot" Austin Online Listening Party coming soon to The Cornelio Austin Experience. I'll be debuting new exclusive music fresh from the Mind Over Music Studios. Subscribe Now!!!!!!!!!